“Exercise not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude and your mood.” “Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart.” Good things come to those who sweat. “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.”
What did Mark Twain say about exercise?
Dear Quote Investigator: The funniest quotation about exercise is usually credited to Mark Twain: Whenever I get the urge to exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes away.
What are some fitness sayings?
- ‘The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow.
- ‘Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
- ‘All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- ‘If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak.
What are 5 famous quotes?
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –
Do exercise stay fit quotes?
- Make fitness a habit. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Ryin.
- Keep going. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
- Every workout counts. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen. – unknown.
Do your best gym quotes?
- “Push harder. Go longer.
- “I will persist until I succeed.”
- “Be stronger than your excuses.”
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”
- “Go the extra mile.
- Today is your day –
- Fall in love with taking care of yourself, Mind.
- “Take care of your body.
What is your fitness motto?
Eat Sleep, Gym, and Repeat. Hustle for the muscle. Lift heavy today if you want strength tomorrow. Fit does not quit.
How do you motivate someone to exercise?
- Be a role model. Do others see you enjoying the benefits of being active?
- Make fitness fun.
- Be both active and productive.
- Make workouts short and sweet.
- Extol the benefits.
- Train for a charity event together.
- Set short-term goals.
- Offer to be a workout partner.
Why is exercise important?
Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance. Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores.
What are 3 positive quotes?
- “Do the best you can.
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.
- ‘It’s never too late to be what you might’ve been.” ―George Eliot.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ―Walt Disney.
- “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” ―Baz Luhrmann.
What are the 10 most famous quotes?
- “Fortune favors the bold.” – Virgil.
- “I think, therefore I am.” – René Descartes.
- “Time is money.” –
- “I came, I saw, I conquered.” –
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” –
- “Practice makes perfect.” –
- “Knowledge is power.” –
- “Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.” –
What are 10 motivational quotes?
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”
- “Nothing is impossible.
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”
- “The bad news is time flies.
- “Life has got all those twists and turns.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
What is a healthy body quote?
“Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.” – Plato. “To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” – William Londen.
How do you appreciate fitness?
- Find a sport that you enjoy. It won’t even feel like you are working out if you are playing a sport that you love.
- Give yourself a reward when you finish a challenge. Set manageable goals that come with rewards upon completion.
- Add enjoyable pastimes into your routine.
- Think about your health.
What is a fitness mantra?
A mantra is a positive affirmation that you will use every day to change your subconscious negative thoughts — which linger in the background without you even noticing — to conscious positive thoughts.
What is the synonym of fitness?
health, strength, robustness, sturdiness, hardiness, vigour, lustiness, stalwartness. athleticism, toughness, ruggedness, physical fitness, muscularity, tone. good health, good condition, good shape, well-being. state of health, condition, shape, trim, fettle.
What is the best slogan?
- Nike – Just Do It.
- Apple – Think Different.
- Wendy’s – Where’s the Beef?
- Coca-Cola – Open Happiness.
- L’Oreal – Because You’re Worth It.
- M&Ms – Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands.
- De Beers – A Diamond is Forever.
- Wheaties – The Breakfast of Champions.
What motivates you to stay fit?
Exercising because it feels good. Loving that runner’s high feeling. Working out because it relieves stress. Feeling good when your body gets stronger and you can do more than you did before.
What inspires you to exercise?
What motivates each of us to work out is different: maybe it’s a health problem, an issue with sleep, a special event you want to look great for, having more energy to play with your kids or grandkids, or simply wanting to feel better and healthier in your own skin.
How do you promote exercise?
- Be active yourself. Pediatrician Dr.
- Make family activities active.
- Know what school fees cover.
- Consider gifts that require activity.
- Encourage active commutes.
Do exercise quotes?
“If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” “The body achieves what the mind believes.” “Once you are exercising regularly, the hardest thing is to stop it.” “If you don’t make time for exercise, you’ll probably have to make time for illness.”
- It Makes You More Reliable.
- It Helps You Find People Like You.
- It Improves Your Memory.
- It Makes You a Happier Friend.
- It Can Help You Adjust to New Surroundings.
What are fitness goals?
A fitness goal is a specific training objective or physical challenge you set for yourself. Your goal should be realistic and achievable within a particular time frame, and specific to your exercise routine or training habits. You can also use the “SMART” acronym to help guide you.
What’s a good short quote?
“Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
What is most powerful quote?
1. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi. “Live for what’s worth dying for, and leverage technology to create the world you wish to see.”