You’ll find it incredibly difficult to get personal training clients if no one knows about you or the services you’re trying to provide. It’s likely you would want your business to be on a busy high street where people actually know where you are and what you’re offering.
How do I get my first online personal training client?
- Start with Your Local Community.
- Grow Your Online Audience.
- Set up a “Book now” button on social media.
- Share Customer Reviews.
- Ask for Referrals.
- Offer Free Nutritional Advice.
- Join the Personal Trainer Network.
- Get in Touch with Other Fitness Professionals.
How do I promote myself as a personal trainer?
- Offer Monthly Emails with Tips and Tricks.
- Offer a Free Class or Teach Group Exercise Classes.
- Create a 6 or 8 Week Program.
- Send Handwritten “Thank You” Notes.
- Start a Facebook Business/Fan Page.
- Use Video.
- Pick Another Social Media Platform to Use.
- Write Guest Posts.
What should a first time personal training client do?
- Meeting a new client for the first time is a lot like going to a job interview — no matter if you are a fitness instructor, a personal trainer, a yoga teacher or a professional coach.
- Importance of Planning A Coaching Session.
- Do a Health Check Before the Session.
- Talk Your Clients Through Their Fitness Sessions.
How do you sell a PT session?
- Ask “What do you want to achieve?”
- Sell results, not packages.
- Address objections.
- Get the buy-in.
- Get creative when necessary.
How many clients should a personal trainer have?
As a general rule, the average dedicated person will train 3-4 times per week. So, to keep a regular flow of clients, a successful personal trainer will aim for 15 to 20 paying clients each week.
How many clients should an online personal trainer have?
You would likely have a much smaller client load if providing one-on-one training. The average number of clients seen via individual sessions is thought to be somewhere between 10 and 25.
Is Online personal training Profitable?
But with the right moves and a little luck, training clients online can be a rewarding and lucrative career. According to our salary survey of more than 1,000 personal trainers, one in five trainers earn $75,000 or more per year. One out of every 10 trainers earn six figures or above.
How many clients do online personal trainers have?
Remote Coaches – These are coaches that only work with clients online. These coaches can work with anywhere from 50-80 clients. These coaches can work with so many clients because they are not spending any time on the gym floor.
What do Personal trainers do on the first day?
Typically, your first session with a personal trainer at Fitness Together will include some paperwork, a studio tour, a verbal consultation, and a brief workout and assessment. You’ll meet with the trainer in a private and comfortable setting.
What makes a good personal training session?
You need to go into every training session with a positive attitude regardless of what’s going on outside of the gym. A positive attitude can be contagious, so if you’re positive, and you show off your passion and motivation in every session, then your clients will adopt the same attitude.
How do you structure a 30 minute personal training session?
- 1 – Soft Tissue Work – 5 mins. Most of the clients I work with spend a lot of time sitting.
- 2 – Specific Stretching – 3 mins.
- 3 – Mobility & Muscle Activation – 5 mins.
- 4 – Main Workout – 12 mins.
- 5 – Cool Down – 5 mins.
Is personal training a luxury?
As each of our bodies is different; we all respond in a unique way to certain exercises, diets and fitness regimes. That’s where personal trainers come in. For some, a personal trainer might be considered a luxury. But, for those looking for serious, long-term results, a personal trainer will help you get there.
How do I get clients on my gym floor?
- Establish Rapport The first and most crucial step to getting clients from the gym floor is starting great conversations and winning people over.
- Free Consultation Coupons.
- Gym Email List.
- Non Members.
- Give to Get.
- Health Assessment Days.
How do you set up a personal training package?
- Step 1 – Create a list of results that your client wants.
- Step 2 – Create a list of services you can offer.
- Step 3 – Start putting together packages.
- Step 4 – Create your incentive and discount strategy.
What is the average age of a personal trainer?
There are over 133,181 personal trainers currently employed in the United States. 36.7% of all personal trainers are women, while 63.3% are men. The average age of an employed personal trainer is 37 years old.
How do personal trainers keep clients?
Ensure every session is unique and avoid repetitive workouts. Introduce them to new exercises/pieces of equipment. Try training with your client. Use some upbeat music for the session (or even some of their favourite songs)
How do personal trainers retain clients?
Keep Your Clients by Helping them Build Healthy Habits By keeping the initial motivation level steady or continuously growing, you increase the time that clients commit to your services. It’s up to you to help your clients build healthy habits to keep training them for longer!
How do you train two clients at once?
How do I become an online personal trainer?
To start your online personal training business, you first need to pick out the right technology, device, and fitness applications to drive your training sessions. Next you should map out your virtual workspace. Lastly, you need to make sure you have the needed fitness equipment to train your clients effectively.
How can a personal trainer get rich?
- Sell Membership Models. Most of the time, 10- and 20-pack sessions aren’t bringing enough money.
- Offer In-Home Personal Training.
- Host Boot Camps.
- Provide Personalized Workouts and Meal Plans.
Who is the highest paid personal trainer?
- Crunch Fitness – $56,454 per year.
- LA Fitness – $53,147 per year.
- 24 Hour Fitness – $51,133 per year.
- Lifetime Fitness – $49,025 per year.
- Equinox – $47,866 per year.
- Gold’s Gym – $39,853 per year (calculated from $19.16 per hour)
Can you make a living as a personal trainer?
Yes, many trainers that put in hard work can make $100,000 or more a year as a personal trainer. Personal trainers that take their businesses online also benefit from higher incomes as they can sell services while they sleep and are not limited to the available hours in a day as are in-person trainers.
Do personal trainers sleep with clients?
“Every gym I’ve ever belonged to I’ve heard stories of trainers sleeping with their clients, and usually not just with one,” says Cohen, who says she has been a member at an upwards of 10 gyms. “At one gym I went to, a trainer was sleeping with five of his clients before they all found out.
What should a first personal training session look like?
A brief summary of your current fitness level and what it means for your health. Suggestions for short- and long-term goals for strength training, cardio, movement, weight loss, etc. The results you should expect and how long it might take to reach your goals.