- Create a Facebook Group.
- Host a Free Facebook Live Workout—Kind Of.
- Ask Clients to Share for a Referral Bonus.
- Offer Discounts—But Make Them Exclusive.
- Cross-Promote With a Complementary Professional.
- 21 Tips for Promoting your Personal Training Business.
Posts that connect you to other fitness professionals or related business will help you expand your network. Post links to other pages and posts you think your audience will appreciate. Follow other trainers you respect and admire. Also consider partnering and sharing links with other types of pages and businesses.
How do I market myself as a personal trainer?
- Define your ideal client.
- Develop your personal training brand.
- Dedicate time to your website content.
- Write guest blogs for high-authority sites.
- Harness social media.
- Maximize your visibility online.
- Send emails consistently.
- Encourage referrals.
What should I post as a personal trainer?
- Tell the success story of a current member (with their permission of course!)
- Workout ideas.
- Healthy eating and recipes.
- Meet the team.
- Celebrate member achievements.
- Show your business in action.
- Show behind the scenes.
- Run a challenge.
How do I promote my personal training on Instagram?
- Fill out your profile.
- Post high-quality photos and videos.
- Find your aesthetic.
- Find the best apps for editing.
- Post before and after photos.
- Use relevant hashtags.
- Tag people!
- Provide value to your followers.
What should a personal trainer post on Facebook?
- The motivating post: does exactly that…
- The “Claim-your-Brand” post: consistently brands you as the expert in a specific area or focus.
- The stir-the-pot post: highlights what is seemingly obvious and sparks one to challenge the status quo.
- The take-action post: makes you want to just get up and do something NOW!
How do personal trainers get first clients?
Social Media and the Online World. Be willing to market your services, especially when just starting out. Start using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, or any other form of social media. There is no better way to spread the word that you are open for business as a certified personal trainer.
Where can I post personal training ads?
Facebook and LinkedIn groups are the easiest ways to advertise your personal training business and generate awareness of your service.
What do personal trainers Post on Instagram?
- Workout videos.
- Before and after client images.
- Motivational fitness quotes.
- Free nutrition plans.
- Photos from fitness-focused celebrities.
- Throwback posts.
What should a fitness influencer post?
You’ll need to post high-quality fitness images or videos on your page. This could be with a camera or your phone. Be sure to have your face in the photo, photos with faces get 38% more likes according to Sprout Social, so smile for the camera and increase your engagement. The key to good photos is quality lighting.
How do personal trainers gain followers?
- The Right Photos.
- The Right Hashtags.
- Optimize Your Profile.
- Network with Fitness Influencers and Fitness Brands.
- Organize Contests and Join or Start Trends
- 5 Star Reviews.
How do I market my personal training on Facebook?
- Choose the best image for your personal training Facebook ad.
- Make sure your image stands out.
- Use a headline to start your ad copy.
- Don’t overcomplicate your fitness ad.
- Sink your “hooks” in.
How would you use Facebook as a marketing platform for your fitness business?
- Tip #1: Post valuable, shareable content on your Facebook page.
- Tip #2: Use Facebook Groups.
- Tip #3: Use Facebook Live.
- Tip #4: Use Your Facebook Profile.
- Tip #5: Use Facebook Ads.
How do I create a personal training page on Facebook?
How many clients should a personal trainer have?
As a general rule, the average dedicated person will train 3-4 times per week. So, to keep a regular flow of clients, a successful personal trainer will aim for 15 to 20 paying clients each week.
How do you attract new clients?
- Offer new customers discounts and promotions.
- Ask for referrals.
- Recontact old customers.
- Update your website.
- Partner with complementary businesses.
- Promote your expertise.
- Take advantage of online ratings and review sites.
What should I do with my first PT client?
A client should be made to feel welcome and at ease at the outset. The personal trainer should spend the first session familiarising them with the exercise and training environment and identifying the areas and equipment that they are going to use.
Should I make a separate Instagram for fitness?
If you don’t have Instagram yet, you’ll need to create an account. Some people choose to have two Instagram accounts: One for their everyday life, and one for their online fitness journey. To achieve maximum engagement, we recommend having a dedicated account just for your fitness progress.
Should I post my gym progress on Instagram?
It’s distracting you from your workout If you’re posting photos every day, then you’re probably spending a decent amount of time choosing techniques and workouts that lend themselves to good photos. You’re probably wasting 10 or 15 minutes of precious workout time trying to get that perfect selfie.
How much do Instagram fitness influencers make?
Fitness Industry (Fitness Models) A popular fitness influencer with 5 to 10 million followers, you can expect to earn upwards of $50,000 per Instagram post. Aside from Instagram marketing, many fitness influencers also earn revenue from their own YouTube channels, where they post their workouts.
How do you get sponsored as a fitness influencer?
How do freelance personal trainers get clients?
- Create Loyal Clients.
- Ask for Referrals.
- Write Articles for Local Magazines or Fitness Websites.
- Send Weekly Emails.
- Engage with Clients Through Facebook.
- Offer a Free Trial.
- Develop a Working Relationship with Health Professionals.
- Post Testimonials on Your Website.
Is it hard to become a fitness influencer?
Being a fitness influencer on social media has a lot of perks, but it’s also very hard work. If you think you have what it takes, follow the steps outlined in this guide. With time, effort, and a little bit of luck, you’ll reach your goal of becoming a successful fitness influencer on social media.
How do I market my fitness business?
- #1 – Offer Deals, Promotions, and Specials.
- #2- Differentiate Your Gym.
- #3- Launch a User-Friendly Website.
- #4- Feature and Promote Customer Testimonials.
- #5- Know Your Unique Value Proposition.
- #6- Network with Local Communities.
- #7- Partner with Local Businesses.
Do Facebook ads work for gyms?
The best part: Facebook ads are relatively inexpensive—especially when compared to more traditional advertising outlets—which is probably one of the many reasons 68% of those in the fitness industry use Facebook advertising to market their businesses.