- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to the Calendar section.
- Select Accounts.
- Add a new account or select an existing account.
- Toggle calendar section on.
How much does Trainerize cost per month?
Trainerize Pricing & Cost Free Plan: $0 per month for 1 client. Grow Plan: $4.50 per month for 2 clients. Pro Plan: $18 per month for 5 clients. Studio Plan: $54 per month for 30 clients; $270 per month for unlimited clients.
How do you schedule workouts in Trainerize?
Can you use Trainerize without a coach?
If you’re asking, “Can I use Trainerize without a trainer?” then the answer is yes.
What apps work with Trainerize?
- Google Sheets.
Is Trainerize free for one person?
Trainerize offers a free pricing plan for use with one client. The free plan has limited features and options like a workout logger, client messaging, access to the Trainerize mobile app, and client profiles and documents. They also offer a 30 day free trial of their software.
Do clients have to pay to use Trainerize?
There is absolutely no cost for your clients to use Trainerize. It’s up to you what you charge them for your services, but access to the platform and setting up a client account is completely free.
How does Trainerize payment work?
Trainerize is the simplest way to sell digital fitness products. Simply plug in your Stripe account. By plugging in Stripe, you’re automatically set up to accept all major payment methods and easily take payments off your Trainerize.me profile.
How do I create a client workout plan?
- Know Your Client. What’s their goal? What’s their history?
- Perform a Needs Analysis.
- Grow and manage your fitness business with Exercise.com.
- Follow These Universal Principles. Simplicity. Specificity.
- Create a Program ‘Skeleton’
- Select and Order Exercises.
- Assign Sets, Reps, and Rest.
- Plan the Warm-ups.
How do I create an online workout plan?
- Define Your Niche and USP.
- Develop an Effective Home Workout Program.
- Plan Your Content Structure.
- Consider How You Will Deliver the Program.
- Decide on Your Pricing Structure.
- Think About Your Technology Set-Up.
- Hold Members Accountable.
How do I view my meal plan on Trainerize?
We’ve made this feature available to both trainers and clients by adding a “Meal Planning” section inside Trainerize. This section is available from the client profile and it’s also visible as a tab on the top Menu Bar.
Can I train myself on Trainerize?
Many trainers also use the Trainerize software to train themselves and log their own data. You will need to add yourself using a secondary e-mail address. Download our Peak Fitness beta labs app and sign in as a client with your secondary e-mail address. This is the app we use to train our team internally.
How do I use Trainerize app as a trainer?
How do you train clients?
Many clients train once or twice a week with their trainer and then don’t work out the rest of the week. To help your clients stay on track, give them homework, such as jogging one mile twice a week before going to their scheduled training session. By giving homework, you help your clients establish accountability.
What does Trainerize sync with?
With our new integration, Trainerize now syncs data directly from Fitbit, Withings, and (hold on to your smartphones) Apple Health/Apple Watch! And because we sync with Apple Health, that means, we also sync indirectly with even more wearables or devices that share data into a client’s Apple Health account.
Does Trainerize track macros?
With the Fitbit Integration for Trainerize, clients using Trainerize can connect their Fitbit accounts and sync their nutrition information straight into their profile. Data synced includes calories, macros, and full meal details.
How do you connect Apple Watch to Trainerize?
- Make sure they’re running version 7.0 or later of Trainerize on their iOS device.
- Connect their Apple Watch to their Trainerize account (you can invite them from the app by clicking “Invite to connect” from their profile, or send them these step-by-step instructions on how to do it)
Where is Trainerize based out of?
Where is Trainerize ‘s headquarters? Trainerize is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada .
How do I cancel my Trainerize subscription?
- Login to your Trainerize web account.
- Click Settings in the bottom left hand corner.
- Select Billing.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Permanently remove my Trainerize business.
Is Trainerize Hipaa compliant?
Will Trainerize sign a BAA? The majority of businesses we serve are gyms and corporate wellness companies, or personal trainers, nutritionists and other fitness professionals. They do not fall under the scope of HIPAA. Complying with HIPAA has two components – privacy protocols and infrastructure security.
How do I downgrade Trainerize?
- Go to Settings > Billing.
- At the top right of the page, click the Compare all pricing plans button.
- You can toggle through the plans at the top of the page and read about what’s included in each.
How do I enter measurements in Trainerize?
- Click on any date you wish to schedule a Body Stats reminder and a dialogue box appears.
- Click on “Body Stats” to select this option.
- Click “Add”
How do you use PT minder?
Can you link PayPal to Trainerize?
PayPal + Trainerize Integrations Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Trainerize automatically—no code required. All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this. automatically do this! Queues up next training phase by copying from another client.
How do I link Stripe to Trainerize?
- Start Set Up in Trainerize. Click Setup in the Payments left navigation menu. On the Setup page, under Stripe, click Sign up and Connect.
- Set Up Stripe Account. You will be prompted to set up and connect your Stripe account. Complete the set up.