- Sell Membership Models. Most of the time, 10- and 20-pack sessions aren’t bringing enough money.
- Offer In-Home Personal Training.
- Host Boot Camps.
- Provide Personalized Workouts and Meal Plans.
Can I make good money as a personal trainer?
Can I make good money as a personal trainer? Yes, making good money as a personal trainer is very viable. Even entry-level personal trainers can make upwards of $25 an hour, and easily up to $100 an hour if they are experienced.
Is it hard to make money as a personal trainer?
There is a lot of earning potential for trainers. Your services will always be needed by people who want to get fit, lose weight, learn about fitness, eat a better diet, and more. To make enough money, though, you need a plan. Success in any career requires hard work and smart decisions.
How do online personal trainers make money?
- Start an Online Fitness Studio. Online fitness studios are the best way for you to earn more money as a trainer.
- Launch a Fitness App.
- Live Stream Fitness Classes.
- Sell Downloadable Workout Plans.
- Sell Your Favorite Fitness Products.
- Sell Your Own Branded Fitness Products.
- Find Brand Sponsorships.
- Generate Advertising Revenue.
Is it worth becoming a personal trainer?
If you’re passionate about health and fitness and helping others, personal training can be a great career path. Median pay for personal trainers is $38,160, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, and demand is expected to grow by about 8 percent.
How can I make a living in fitness?
- Create a Digital Fitness Platform.
- Nutrition Planning and Consulting.
- Fitness and Activewear Products.
- Sell Digital and Downloadable Content.
- Run Specialized Sessions.
- Offer Group Training.
- Host Health and Fitness Retreats.
- Become an Affiliate Partner.
Can you make 100k as a personal trainer?
In the personal training industry, 25-32 hours is considered full-time (once again, depending on location and self-drive). In order to make 100k, you need to be bringing in $8,333/ month.
Who is the highest paid personal trainer?
- Crunch Fitness – $56,454 per year.
- LA Fitness – $53,147 per year.
- 24 Hour Fitness – $51,133 per year.
- Lifetime Fitness – $49,025 per year.
- Equinox – $47,866 per year.
- Gold’s Gym – $39,853 per year (calculated from $19.16 per hour)
Is there a demand for personal trainers?
Job Outlook Employment of fitness trainers and instructors is projected to grow 39 percent from 2020 to 2030, much faster than the average for all occupations. About 69,100 openings for fitness trainers and instructors are projected each year, on average, over the decade.
How do I start a personal training business?
- Do Your Research.
- Invest in Liability Insurance.
- Scope Out the Facility.
- Invest in the Right Equipment.
- Consider Online Coaching Options.
- Identify Your Target Market.
- Create a Brand.
How do I get more PT clients?
- Create Loyal Clients.
- Ask for Referrals.
- Write Articles for Local Magazines or Fitness Websites.
- Send Weekly Emails.
- Engage with Clients Through Facebook.
- Offer a Free Trial.
- Develop a Working Relationship with Health Professionals.
- Post Testimonials on Your Website.
How can I start a fitness business with no money?
- Develop a Concept and Find Your Niche.
- Conduct Market Research and Analyze the Competition.
- Create a Thorough Business Plan.
- Decide on a Business Model.
- Write a Marketing Strategy.
- Get Your Qualifications.
- Obtain Permits and Insurance.
- Create a Sales System.
Can personal training be a side hustle?
Even if you’re not looking to train full time, personal training can be a lucrative side hustle idea you can easily work around a full-time work schedule. You can also make passive income by going online.
Can I get paid to workout?
Sweatcoin is an app that encourages you to get your steps with its own, in-app “currency'” called sweatcoins. You can earn one sweatcoin for every 1,053 steps. If you hit Daily Bonuses, you can earn an additional 10 Sweatcoins/day.
How do I become a self employed PT?
- Choose a reputable organization to receive your certification through.
- Fulfill the requirements for personal training certification.
- Set up your work space.
- Purchase required exercise equipment for your business.
Why do personal trainers quit?
I quit being a personal trainer for three simple reasons; money, disillusionment, and career progression. These are the same reasons that thousands of other personal trainers have quit the industry too. They can’t earn enough money, lose faith in what they’re doing, and no longer see it as a long-term career.
How hard is it to pass the personal trainer exam?
Overall, the ACE CPT exam is one of the most difficult exams in the industry. This is partly due to the fact that the textbook is huge with over 800 pages. Choosing the information to constitute a 150 question test from 800+ pages of material is going to result in a very difficult exam for the test-taker.
What are the disadvantages of being a personal trainer?
- Inconsistent income. Whether you work for yourself or for an employer, income can be inconsistent as a personal trainer because your earnings depend on how many clients you work with each week.
- Challenging clients.
- Risk of injury.
- Inconvenient work hours.
How do personal trainers survive?
- Change Your Mindset. Unless you are employed by a gym that assigns clients to you, you are in charge now.
- Create a Plan.
- Do Your Numbers.
- Become a Marketer.
- Build a Structure.
- Plan for Growth.
What is the best career in fitness?
- Personal Trainer.
- Recreational Therapists.
- Massage Therapist.
- Athletic Trainer.
- Gym Manager.
- Sports Coach.
What other jobs can a personal trainer do?
- Run group fitness classes.
- Become a gym manager.
- Be a professional workout developer.
- Explore online personal training.
- Fitness industry sales.
- Health and wellness coaching.
- Corporate health and fitness.
- Fitness model.
How can a PT make a lot of money?
- Pick up extra physical therapy shifts.
- Provide telehealth services.
- Become a physical therapy consultant.
- Offer home therapy services.
- Become a personal trainer.
- Become a first aid course instructor.
- Get into healthcare and physical therapy freelance writing.
How many hours do personal trainers work a day?
Working part-time as a freelance trainer in a gym fits somewhere in the middle. With this option, you’ll be contracted to work anywhere between 12 and 24 hours for the gym, and then you can schedule sessions with clients outside of those hours.
How much do celebrity personal trainers get paid?
Typical Pay Annual salaries vary because the number of sessions and celebrity clients is not consistent. However, celebrity personal trainers can make $100,000 or more, according to O’Connor.
How much does Kim Kardashian’s personal trainer make?
Fitness coach and published author Melissa Alcantara is Kim Kardashian’s personal trainer, and earns $6,300 per Instagram post. Her account, featuring 1.1 million followers, posted 105 times over the past year (notably less often than other trainers on this list), earning an estimated $678,000.