The MyFitnessPal integration in Trainerize offers in-depth nutrition tracking by automatically syncing calories, macronutrients, and meal information entered in MyFitnessPal straight to Trainerize.
Why is my Trainerize not syncing with MyFitnessPal?
Log out and delete the MyFitnessPal cache (Clear the cache of your iPhone or Clear Cache on Android Devices) and uninstall the MFP and Trainerize App. Reinstall Trainerize and log back into your account. Reinstall the MyFitnessPal app, log in and confirm the food entries on the diary itself are correct.
How do I manually sync MyFitnessPal with Trainerize?
Back on the Trainerize App, manually sync the MyFitnessPal data to Trainerize by going to More (The 3 dots on the bottom right corner of the app) -> MyFitnessPal -> Ensure Diary Syncing is enabled -> Sync Now.
How do I connect Trainerize?
- Clients need to navigate to the More tab at the bottom right on the mobile app menu, select Fitbit and tap on Connect to log in to their Fitbit account.
- Be sure to select the Allow this app button to move forward with the connection.
How do I sync MyFitnessPal?
To sync MyFitnessPal (on Android): Navigate to the MyFitnessPal app and tap to open. Tap on the More tab. Tap on Apps & Devices.
Once the app has been uninstalled, open the App Store and search for “MyFitnessPal,” and reinstall the app. After the app has been reinstalled, open the app and log in to the Log in area using the same username and password as before. Your data should then sync from the main website back to your app.
How do I make my food diary public Trainerize?
- Press the “More” button on the bottom right of the Myfitnesspal app.
- Press the “Settings” option on the menu.
- Press “Sharing & Privacy”
- Press “Diary Sharing”
- Change the diary sharing settings from “Private” to “Public”
Why is my Apple Watch not syncing with Trainerize?
Apple Health/Watch integration and start syncing data, both you and your clients will need to be on version 6.7. 9 or higher of the Trainerize app (or of your custom branded app). Next, you’ll need to enable it. You can do that by heading into the add-ons section of the web-app and flipping the switch to “on”.
Is there a problem with MyFitnessPal app?
No incidents reported today. No incidents reported. No incidents reported.
Does Trainerize track macros?
With the Fitbit Integration for Trainerize, clients using Trainerize can connect their Fitbit accounts and sync their nutrition information straight into their profile. Data synced includes calories, macros, and full meal details.
Can I have MyFitnessPal on two devices?
You can create multiple accounts on the same mobile device or computer and switch between them. After you have created the first account, log out of MyFitnessPal to create the second account. Click “Logout” in the upper right corner of the site.
How do I connect Apple Health to Trainerize?
- Navigate to the iOS Health App.
- Select your profile icon on the top right side.
- Select “Apps” under the Privacy section.
- Select the (Trainerize) App.
- Ensure all categories are turned on and showing green.
Can I use Trainerize without a trainer?
If you’re asking, “Can I use Trainerize without a trainer?” then the answer is yes.
How do I use Trainerize app as a client?
How do I log into Trainerize as a client?
To access your Trainerize site, you and your clients will need to visit your private domain URL. DO NOT visit www.trainerize.com to login, as there is no way to login to your account from there. You and your clients will login to your personalized Trainerize url as mentioned above.
How do I turn on integration in MyFitnessPal?
- Open Health App. Navigate to your profile icon located at the top-right corner of the screen to open Settings.
- Scroll down to Apps (located under Privacy).
- Tap MyFitnessPal.
- Turn All categories on or select which data you would like to track.
- Now all your (selected) data is being tracked through the Health App.
Does MyFitnessPal count steps as exercise?
It seems that the app is recording steps while you walk but doesn’t add them as an exercise. If this happens to you, the first thing that you have to do is to check whether Samsung Health is synced with MyFitnessPal. Although it should happen automatically, sometimes it doesn’t and you have to do it manually.
Is MyFitnessPal premium worth it?
Is Paid MyFitnessPal Worth It? Yes, upgrading to the paid MyFitnessPal version is definitely worth it if you want to take your health and fitness to the next level. The upgrade to premium will allow you to make tracking your food and exercise much easier, which is critical, especially for beginners.
Why is my fitness app not syncing with my watch?
If your Apple Watch and iPhone still are not syncing at all, then it may be time to reset your Apple Watch’s sync data. You can do this by going to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and selecting General. Scroll down to Reset and tap it. Then you’re going to watch to click on Reset Sync Data.
MyFitnessPal. Once you’ve downloaded Under Armour’s MyFitnessPal (MFP) app (available for iOS and Android) and set up your account, it’s pretty easy to connect it to the Apple Health ecosystem and your Apple Watch. Give MFP permission to track your steps. Toggle the “Motion & Fitness” switch to On.
Can you track food in Trainerize?
In-App Meal Photo Journaling or Full Meal Tracking Also Trainerize has a built-in food tracker so you do not need to connect any other apps.
How do you log food on Trainerize app?
1. To track a meal on mobile, select “+” on the bottom right to pull up the menu and select Meal. 2. Right away, after selecting to track a “Meal,” the client will be able to snap a photo of their meal, upload a photo from their gallery, or skip the photo and go straight to logging the meal.
How do I add food to Trainerize?
To find your saved meals, go to add a meal as usual and then select the My Meals tab at the bottom right of the screen. In the My Meals tab, all meals will appear and you can select the meal of choice and then tap Add.
How does Apple Watch connect to Trainerize?
- Make sure they’re running version 7.0 or later of Trainerize on their iOS device.
- Connect their Apple Watch to their Trainerize account (you can invite them from the app by clicking “Invite to connect” from their profile, or send them these step-by-step instructions on how to do it)
Does Trainerize work with Apple Watch?
The perfect companion. Clients now enjoy a seamless workout experience when it comes to starting and ending their workouts using their Apple Watch App powered by Trainerize. The Apple Watch App doubles as the perfect workout and cardio companion working to fuel those extra data points to the app.