Make Trainerize your own with a Custom Branded App. You can customize the look and feel of your app to reflect your brand. For futher app customization, check out our Studio or Enterprise plans. For futher app customization, check out our Enterprise plans.
Is Trainerize free for one person?
Trainerize offers a free pricing plan for use with one client. The free plan has limited features and options like a workout logger, client messaging, access to the Trainerize mobile app, and client profiles and documents. They also offer a 30 day free trial of their software.
How does a client use Trainerize?
For every client you add to your system, a client will be able to: Login to their account Online to view workouts that you have created and scheduled for them. Download the iPhone or Android app, and access workouts, track stats, take progress photos, and launch the resting timer, all from their iPhone.
What is an offline client in Trainerize?
Offline: No sign-in app access. Clients will not be able to login to the app but they will show up in a trainer’s client list and take up a client seat that counts towards an account’s client numbers.
How much does Trainerize cost per month?
Trainerize Pricing & Cost Free Plan: $0 per month for 1 client. Grow Plan: $4.50 per month for 2 clients. Pro Plan: $18 per month for 5 clients. Studio Plan: $54 per month for 30 clients; $270 per month for unlimited clients.
How do I get started with Trainerize?
- Add your clients. Play video.
- Import your custom exercise videos.
- Build your workouts.
- Tag your workouts.
- Create a program.
- Schedule your clients’ training.
- Set up auto messages.
- Send a program to existing clients.
How does Trainerize payment work?
Trainerize is the simplest way to sell digital fitness products. Simply plug in your Stripe account. By plugging in Stripe, you’re automatically set up to accept all major payment methods and easily take payments off your Trainerize.me profile.
How do I get Trainerized clients?
How do I cancel my Trainerize subscription?
- Login to your Trainerize web account.
- Click Settings in the bottom left hand corner.
- Select Billing.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Permanently remove my Trainerize business.
What does the client see on Trainerize?
The client can discover all areas of the app like viewing their things to do, activities they’ve been assigned by their coaches/trainers, progress on the dashboard, their full calendar, training programs, and goals.
What can trainer see on Trainerize?
TRAINERIZE FEED UPGRADES Now, in addition to fitness activities, personal bests, and payment activities, you’ll also see when clients add new comments on a workout or cardio activity, and you can click on the feed notification to quickly read the comments and view the workout.
How do I use Trainerize app as a trainer?
Can you use Trainerize offline?
Trainerize Pay makes it incredibly easy! I billed all of my clients—both online and offline—on a monthly basis. This not only created consistent monthly income for me, but it also made budgeting easier for my clients.
How do I delete Trainerize trainers?
- Login to your Trainerize web account.
- Click on Clients in the left-hand menu.
- Select the client(s) you wish to Deactivate by selecting the checkbox to the left of the client’s name.
- Click on the Deactivate icon.
- Select Deactivate on the pop-up screen.
How do I train clients online?
- Get Training & Certification. To start, if you’re not a certified personal trainer, potential clients will be wary of training with you since they don’t know of your credentials.
- Find Your Niche.
- Have a Website or Channel.
- Have a Flexible Schedule.
- Do Keep in Contact with Clients.
Where is Trainerize based out of?
Where is Trainerize ‘s headquarters? Trainerize is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada .
Is Trainerize Hipaa compliant?
Will Trainerize sign a BAA? The majority of businesses we serve are gyms and corporate wellness companies, or personal trainers, nutritionists and other fitness professionals. They do not fall under the scope of HIPAA. Complying with HIPAA has two components – privacy protocols and infrastructure security.
How do I downgrade Trainerize?
- Go to Settings > Billing.
- At the top right of the page, click the Compare all pricing plans button.
- You can toggle through the plans at the top of the page and read about what’s included in each.
What is a basic member in Trainerize?
A basic gym membership that includes app access. A basic or low-touch personal training program that includes app access. A sequence of training programs (“Phase 1: Learn the moves”, “Phase 2: Add some weights”)
How do I maximize Trainerize?
- Take advantage of Trainerize’s onboarding and education materials.
- Add clients to the app.
- Import a program from the Trainerize Master Programs Library.
- Set up your Trainerize.me profile.
- Connect add-ons.
What is the Trainerize app?
Trainerize is a cloud-based personal trainer solution that helps fitness professionals, health clubs and trainers to connect with their clients. The application allows fitness studios to create a personal training program for each client, track meal plans and communicate in real time.
Can you link PayPal to Trainerize?
PayPal + Trainerize Integrations Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Trainerize automatically—no code required. All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this. automatically do this! Queues up next training phase by copying from another client.
How do you connect Stripe to Trainerize?
- Start Set Up in Trainerize. Click Setup in the Payments left navigation menu. On the Setup page, under Stripe, click Sign up and Connect.
- Set Up Stripe Account. You will be prompted to set up and connect your Stripe account. Complete the set up.
How do I get my first online personal training client?
- Start with Your Local Community.
- Grow Your Online Audience.
- Set up a “Book now” button on social media.
- Share Customer Reviews.
- Ask for Referrals.
- Offer Free Nutritional Advice.
- Join the Personal Trainer Network.
- Get in Touch with Other Fitness Professionals.
How do I find my fitness niche?
- Work with a large, diverse clientele. For trainers just starting out, it’s best to get a job at a large gym with a big marketing budget, where you’ll train a broad variety of people.
- Talk to people.
- Decide who you want to work with.
- Refine your fitness niche over time.