Many trainers also use the Trainerize software to train themselves and log their own data. You will need to add yourself using a secondary e-mail address. Download our Peak Fitness beta labs app and sign in as a client with your secondary e-mail address.
Do clients have to pay to use Trainerize?
There is absolutely no cost for your clients to use Trainerize. It’s up to you what you charge them for your services, but access to the platform and setting up a client account is completely free.
Can you use Trainerize without a coach?
If you’re asking, “Can I use Trainerize without a trainer?” then the answer is yes.
How do I use Trainerize app as a client?
Is Trainerize free for one person?
Trainerize offers a free pricing plan for use with one client. The free plan has limited features and options like a workout logger, client messaging, access to the Trainerize mobile app, and client profiles and documents. They also offer a 30 day free trial of their software.
How much does Trainerize cost per month?
Trainerize Pricing & Cost Free Plan: $0 per month for 1 client. Grow Plan: $4.50 per month for 2 clients. Pro Plan: $18 per month for 5 clients. Studio Plan: $54 per month for 30 clients; $270 per month for unlimited clients.
How does Trainerize payment work?
Trainerize is the simplest way to sell digital fitness products. Simply plug in your Stripe account. By plugging in Stripe, you’re automatically set up to accept all major payment methods and easily take payments off your Trainerize.me profile.
How do I get started with Trainerize?
- Add your clients. Play video.
- Import your custom exercise videos.
- Build your workouts.
- Tag your workouts.
- Create a program.
- Schedule your clients’ training.
- Set up auto messages.
- Send a program to existing clients.
How do I train clients online?
- Get Training & Certification. To start, if you’re not a certified personal trainer, potential clients will be wary of training with you since they don’t know of your credentials.
- Find Your Niche.
- Have a Website or Channel.
- Have a Flexible Schedule.
- Do Keep in Contact with Clients.
What is a basic member in Trainerize?
A basic gym membership that includes app access. A basic or low-touch personal training program that includes app access. A sequence of training programs (“Phase 1: Learn the moves”, “Phase 2: Add some weights”)
Can clients book appointments on Trainerize?
Appointments will allow you to schedule 1-to-1 sessions with your clients such as an online assessment, consultation, coaching call or PT session, and optionally turn on Video Calls. In this article you will learn how to: Schedule appointments on the mobile.
How do I log into Trainerize as a client?
To access your Trainerize site, you and your clients will need to visit your private domain URL. DO NOT visit www.trainerize.com to login, as there is no way to login to your account from there. You and your clients will login to your personalized Trainerize url as mentioned above.
Should I use Trainerize?
Trainerize is an effective and fun way to not only keep your business organized but also to keep your clients motivated, whether you’re training in-person or not. Those who love technology will be all over having a new app to play with.
Can you use Trainerize on laptop?
On the web app We recommend using the Google Chrome web browser on a desktop or laptop when accessing the app and creating programming. Trainerize is optimized for this browser. You can download it for free here.
How do I maximize Trainerize?
- Take advantage of Trainerize’s onboarding and education materials.
- Add clients to the app.
- Import a program from the Trainerize Master Programs Library.
- Set up your Trainerize.me profile.
- Connect add-ons.
How do I cancel my Trainerize subscription?
- Login to your Trainerize web account.
- Click Settings in the bottom left hand corner.
- Select Billing.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Permanently remove my Trainerize business.
Is Trainerize Hipaa compliant?
Will Trainerize sign a BAA? The majority of businesses we serve are gyms and corporate wellness companies, or personal trainers, nutritionists and other fitness professionals. They do not fall under the scope of HIPAA. Complying with HIPAA has two components – privacy protocols and infrastructure security.
Where is Trainerize based out of?
Where is Trainerize ‘s headquarters? Trainerize is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada .
How do I change trainers on Trainerize?
Each trainer can have their own login, and manage their own clients. You can easily add more trainers to the system, by navigating to the Trainer section on the left hand side. Once the Trainer page opens up, click + Add New and then fill out the information in the pop up box and save for each Trainer you wish to add.
How do I enter measurements in Trainerize?
- Click on any date you wish to schedule a Body Stats reminder and a dialogue box appears.
- Click on “Body Stats” to select this option.
- Click “Add”
How do you use PT minder?
Can you link PayPal to Trainerize?
PayPal + Trainerize Integrations Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Trainerize automatically—no code required. All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this. automatically do this! Queues up next training phase by copying from another client.
How do I connect Trainerize to Stripe?
- Start Set Up in Trainerize. Click Setup in the Payments left navigation menu. On the Setup page, under Stripe, click Sign up and Connect.
- Set Up Stripe Account. You will be prompted to set up and connect your Stripe account. Complete the set up.
What is Trainerize app?
Trainerize can be accessed on smartphones and tablets using native mobile apps available for Android and iOS devices. Trainerize enables trainers to customize workouts by adding videos, photos and workout descriptions. Training plans and workouts can be created for each client using built-in templates.
How do I get my first client as a personal trainer?
- Create Loyal Clients.
- Ask for Referrals.
- Write Articles for Local Magazines or Fitness Websites.
- Send Weekly Emails.
- Engage with Clients Through Facebook.
- Offer a Free Trial.
- Develop a Working Relationship with Health Professionals.
- Post Testimonials on Your Website.